Friday, May 11, 2018

Milo and Maverick

I'm using May's Counterfeit Kit - Find the Happy in Everyday for my layouts. I pulled the two sheets of blue on blue pattern paper and the sheet of plaid paper. I had a couple of photos of the guy's kittens that I hadn't scrapped. I trimmed the photos down to cut out most of the background then mounted them on a red pattern paper.


The kittens are part of my Forgeries on the Fourth which can be found here. I stamped a couple of the sentiments from the stamp set for the layouts


I added some red ribbon to the top and bottom of the layouts.

Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe: May Counterfeit Kit - Find the Happy in Everyday
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle - Gears and Skateboard Park; October Afternoon - Swim Trunks; K&Company red tone paper; DCWV Timeless Texture stack and white cardstock.
Alphabet: Doodlebug Alphas teensy type; Jillibean soup - mini alpha
Stamps: Basic Grey - Little Piggy and Monkey Around
Ink: Stampin' Up - Bravo Burgundy; Distress Ink- peeled paint
Misc.: adhesive, blue squares, ribbon and Zots

No comments: