Monday, August 14, 2017

Sympathy Card

I used the Colorbok Poolside paper from my August Counterfeit Kit - For the Guys to make this Sympathy Card. I find that this is one of the hardest card I make. I try to personalize each on to whom it is going. the August Unity Kit of the Month has this awesome tree that I thought would be perfect for this card.


I stamped and clear embossed onto water color paper. I stared coloring the tree in with green tea gelato then dried and started on the trunk with Distress stains. I used the Colorbok Poolside paper for the base and matted it in brown cardstock.

 
For the envelope I just stamped with blank ink.


Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit - For the Guys

12x12 Layouts
8 1/2x11 Layouts
1 - Mini Albums
2 - Cards

Recipe:
Paper: Colorbok Poolside; Watercolor paper; Brown Cardstock
Clear Empbssing powder
Gelatos: Coconut, Green Tea and Lemon
Distress Crayons: Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
Stampin' Up  Stampin' Write Markers: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co KOTM - August 2017 {never be afraid}

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Another lovely card - well done you!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card :)

Lisa said...

This is a lovely sympathy card - yes, they are the most difficult but this one is just lovely