Thursday, July 20, 2017

Top of the Rock

This layouts comes from the March Counterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring. using page set #3. I really like being able to pull a page set from my kit and scrap using what is in it.


 
This is what is in Page Kit #3: DCWV Green Cardstock; Pink Paisley - She Art "Soar", Fancy Pants - Botanical "Tulip". There are a few buttons, some silk flowers, a die cut flowers, a couple of shaped brads, lace and some glass squares.




I added a green label, journaling spot, die cut birdies (they were already cut out) and an green stamped image that was already stamped.  I didn't use the ribbon, flower buttons, glass squares, and shaped brads. I put them in the kit with the remaining paper that I haven't used.

Thanks for stopping by.

March Counterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring:
3 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Recipe:
Cunterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring:
Paper: DCWV Green Cardstock; Pink Paisley - She Art "Soar"; Fancy Pants - Botanical "Tulip
Recollection Alphabet stickers
Die: Taylored Expressions - Birch Tree Accessories
Misc.: Label, journaling spot, pearls, blower.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Another kit you've gone back to - I'm impressed. Nice layout. Keep up that scrappy momentum!

Lisa said...

You are rocking the page kits! And this is a super layout - what a fun photo!